Welcome to the Wise Owl Club!
Congratulations on beginning your journey with yoga and meditation. We look forward to helping you reduce your stress, increase your strength and flexibility, and improve your well-being.
Start by taking a class or head over to the Learning Lab for more detailed instruction.
Not a member yet? Join Now!
Practice from the comfort of your own home. Join now and receive full access to the online yoga studio for half price! Offer ends March 31, 2020.
Your Wise Owl Club membership includes:
Things to remember:
You will need:
- Be kind to yourself. This is YOUR practice. There is no competition here.
- Take your time. There's no need to push yourself to the point of discomfort.
- If at first you don't succeed, come back to the class at a later time and try again!
- Listen to your body. Each day your body is different. Your energy will be different. Your attitude will be different. Just breathe and approach each class with curiosity and love. Even if you rest in Savasana the entire class, you showed up!
- Before beginning any wellness program, check with your doctor to make sure it is safe for you to exercise or make changes to your diet. Always use your best judgment. If you feel light-headed or experience shortness of breath, stop immediately and assess your medical condition. You should never feel pain when working out. Wise Owl Wellness and its affiliates are not responsible for any injury or illness you may experience while using this program.
You will need:
- A dedicated practice space. Clear out a space in your home that will serve as your wellness sanctuary.
- A yoga mat. (1/4 or 1/8 inch is fine. No need to get a fancy one unless you want to. I'm using a mat I purchased for about $8.)
- An internet connection.
- A computer, iPad or other source for viewing the videos.
- Yoga blocks. You may want to purchase one or two of these.
- A blanket or towel. You may want to roll a blanket or towel and place under your knees for support during savasana. A folded blanket or towel is also nice to sit on to lift the hips higher than the knees in cross-legged position. A folded blanket under the knees increases comfort when on hands and knees.
- An eye pillow. This adds an element of comfort to savasana.